Monday, March 26, 2012

Infinity Justice Gundam Part II

Here is the second part of my W.I.P. I just prepped the parts at the back witch will be a lot more detailed on later on, it would be best to make the simplest and important things first rather than already detailing the parts unevenly so here goes

Assembly part by part composed of tamiya pla plates, baloon sticks for the tube like parts
I should try the real modelling tubes because they simply have different sizes and the blue and green
colored tubes are from flashlights. 

From top left the swords are attached into the holsters of the main backpack and at the top
right is the detached ones which slides, I know it will loosen overtime but some quickfix will deal with it
which is still in its early stages detailing up and bulk will add on soon
and the backpack extension so that it would be a trouble if I would be attaching
the fatum at the back, and will synchronize when both parts are connected which is a 4 point articulation
so far the most points I have made in all of my modelling years hehe 

when finally connected took me whole day to make the joints but it was worth it as it was clean
this is how it would look like attached at the back so when the fatum detaches ij has wings/blades 
                                 

 Thats all till next update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment