Friday, September 30, 2011

GBWC is fast approaching! :D


Well guys its almost less than two months before we approach GBWC its quite different since we are used to BAKUC hehe most of us
still consider that its bakuc :D hmm maybe because of we are used to it. We have a lot of amazing wips from MAC, GMAC, MP, PG and other Philippine based forums groups and other else. I must admit Im feeling the pressure now! haha never felt this before because by these times I should be finished with everything
my wip took me about a year to finish hehe I wont be posting anything soon(??????????????) you might see something from me but
not here in my blog now Im finishing the dio hope it stands out and for me this is a new milestone as I did not use the usual illustration boards!

anyway goodluck guys! I got fired up upon seeing this pic :) hope this year will end with a bang! as I know all of us are improving
in terms of skills when it comes to gunpla

by the way here are some DRAFTS (not yet final though):
http://www.mechapinoy.org/2011/09/12/official-rules-2011-gunpla-builders-world-cup-philippines/

and they noted that people who won 3 times (in the top 3, not consolation) are barred to join the junior and open categ.

thats all! :D hope I inspired you a bit with this post! once again! GOODLUCK! See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment