Monday, August 29, 2011

Beaten up sinanju part II


Good day to everyone! today I have updated my beaten up sinanju by adding more damage into it and more disrespect(?) haha yeah kinda kills me to do this to such an expensive kit, others noticed that Im so brave and stuff but haha I got it for free so there is no worry..well not really haha I dont own a sinanju yet (maybe soon I will (AND THERE IS NO WAY IM GONNA DO THIS TO MY SINANJU) xD 

 I added wires which I got from dad hehe he gave it to me since its all junk and also added some lead wires to enchance the details I dont have shadowings yet as I dont have the proper tools to deal with it but its a must :)

 I must think that the damage is realistic and so as the left leg was chopped the left rear skirt must also be melted too. :) Im gonna SB (scratch build) a horn for this and paint it of course hehe and then later damage it

 more details errr hope you can see it XD

anyway thats all thank you!

additional pic >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment