Sunday, August 28, 2011

Beaten up sinanju

I received this sinanju from amir just yesterday from the MAC ANNIVERSARY (we are 1 year old! yey! XD) anyway I was supposed to pay for this haha but amir gave it away for free so Im happy and thankful though I forgot to give him the joints he requested argh my bad..anyway this sinanju will be part of my dio with my unicorn :) most of you guys must already know about my unicorn Ill be posting it soon, here are some pics :) 

 Today I only assembled it as it was pure scrap XD glad I was able to make it look like a highly crapped up mobile suit and not a mobile suit from the junkyard :) hehe now Im off to read about stuff on how to weather this up because melting parts wont be enough to satisfy the eye of the people in ways of damaging stuff :)
thank you for viewing! till next post :)

2 comments: