Monday, March 19, 2012

Sazabi Internal modification

This is one of the initial modifications for my Sazabi, as you can see I started out by adding beams for later on to support the main blocks. The blocks are made out of clear parts from Destiny Gundam MG, and the internal parts inside the blocks are the rubber parts from Zoid kits I have.
I dont know much yet of structural integrity but I want to make sure that the reinforcement I made for this is
enough when I attach the pegs from the arms. Luckily the results are fine and withstand some quite amount of force
applied to it.


For the easier part I just glued small pegs inside. Then added balloon sticks
which will fit the above parts.
The recent look of my Sazabi. I removed the problem of the arms popping off
and here it is.
Thats all for now I plan to do the feet next, as it cannot stand properly. Will try my best to do it soon! thank you for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment